Dr. Paul B. Johnson
Paul B. Johnson, M.D., is a well-known and respected Oculoplastic surgeon who resides and practices in the greater-Philadelphia area. Dr. Johnson is a board-certified ophthalmologist with subspecialty training in cosmetic and reconstructive oculoplastic surgery. He performs facial rejuvenation procedures that includes upper and lower eyelid blepharopasty (eyelid lift/contouring), brow lifts, Botox, Dysportand Kybellainjections, soft tissue fillers (Radiesse/Juvederm/Restylane), and chemical peels with meticulous attention to detail.
Dr. Johnson graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Johns Hopkins University where he was elected Phi Beta Kappa. He received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College, graduating cum laude, where he was also a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha. He was then selected as Chief Resident at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, followed by an Ophthalmology Residency at the New York Eye & Ear Infirmary. He completed his orbital and ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery training at Wills Eye Institute as an ASOPRS Fellow.
We are confident that his continuing successes in helping his patients’ look and feel natural and refreshed are both a product of his gifted talents as well as his distinguished training in his ophthalmic plastic surgery subspecialty.
In addition to surgery, Dr. Johnson contributes to ophthalmic plastic surgery through his writing and has published numerous papers and articles on the subject. He is a Certified Diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology.
Licensed Aesthetician Aisling is the newest member of the team at Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center. Aisling is a Licensed Aestheticianwho has completed numerous advanced laser, skin care, chemical peel, dermaplaning and SculpSure trainings. Not a Licensed Aesthetician, Aisling has also earned certification in eyelash extensions. She is passionate about healthcare, wellness and patient satisfaction. Aisling’s warm personality and caring nature make her a welcome part of our team.
MSN, CRNP – Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner JoAnn Casella is certified by the Nurses’ Association of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and is a member of the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses. She earned her Master’s degree in Nursing from the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing and has cared for patients as a nurse practitioner specializing in women’s health services since 1982. JoAnn utilizes her training as a nurse practitioner to focus on disease prevention and health maintenance as well as patient education to add an additional dimension of care to Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center. A lifelong resident of Gloucester County, JoAnn has practiced in Philadelphia and South Jersey since 2002.
MA – Medical Assistant Michele has spent over 15 years in the medical and skin care industry. She utilized her extensive knowledge of healthcare, beauty, skincare and management as administrator of a full-service day spa before training as a medical assistant. She has combined her knowledge of the aesthetics industry with her education in the medical field to give her keen insight into her role at Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center. Not only does she take her Medical Assistant role seriously but Michele uses her legendary people skills to make everyone feel right at home in our waiting room and in our treatment rooms.
MA, Dietitian Prior to moving to the Aesthetics business where she has worked for several years, Sandy enjoyed a 23 year sales and marketing career at Johnson & Johnson both in NYC and the Philadelphia area. Her passion has always been in the area of nutrition and weight management. She received her Masters of Arts in Clinical Nutrition at New York University. She worked as a Registered Dietitian for 13 years in Private Practice and with a variety of companies including Optifast, Medifast and Nutrisystem. Sandy brings her passion, focus and energy to Professional Aesthetics and Wellness.
Executive Assistant/Financial Liaison Kathy has been employed in the medical industry for 30 years, including working as a Practice Manager at Methodist Hospital. Kathy is an integral member of the professional team at the Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center today, and through it’s inception and implementation.
Medical Assistant – Office Manager Joyce has worked side by side with Dr. Dittrich for 30 years to ensure that his OB/GYN private practice at Methodist Hospital operated smoothly, as well as making certain that his his GYN practice at 1313 Wolf Street, continues to function smoothly and efficiently. She is a Medical Assistant and has expanded her role to include assisting with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Pellet Therapy, and assisting with our New Vaginal Rejuvenation Laser Therapy. Joyce continues to be a vital part of the professional team and has been instrumental in the Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center through its inception and implementation.
- The pellets have given me a much higher energy level and enabled me to maintain a very active lifestyle. They have also increased my sex drive substantially after menopause and made sex very enjoyable again. Can’t imagine going back to life without them again!
- I had symptoms of PMS that would disrupt my life every month. After the Pellet Treatment the symptoms have subsided and I now experience a sense of normalcy. I feel great!! Thank you Dr. D doe helping men and women feel their best!
- I had checked out another facility near-by but learned they had only recently gotten the SculpSure machine so when I heard about Professional Aesthetics and Wellness having done this treatment for 1.5 years I decided to get my treatment here. I could not be happier with my results to my upper and lower abdomen. So much so that I have decided to do another area (bra area). They are really skilled and nice.
- My wife and I both signed up together and can’t say enough about how pleased we are with our results. We both started the New Year committing to eat better, trying to walk a few hours a week in hopes of losing some weight. After losing about 7 pounds we saw some areas needing some extra help. SculpSure to the rescue!! After two treatments each to our abdomen and flanks we are so happy with the results! Thank you SculpSure and Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center. Ask for special discounts and offers like we did. They were willing to negotiate.
- I just had my 12 week follow up to take my “after” photos and I can really see my results! So worth it for sure. The benefit of having the treatment here is that they are experienced doing the treatment and really want you to be pleased with the results. They really did individualize the SculpSure framing for my body. So happy
- I just had my 12 week follow up to take my “after” photos and I can really see my results! So worth it for sure. The benefit of having the treatment here is that they are experienced doing the treatment and really want you to be pleased with the results. They really did individualize the SculpSure framing for my body. So happy!
- The pellets have given me a much higher energy level and enabled me to maintain a very active lifestyle.They have also increased my sex drive substantially after menopause and made sex very enjoyable again. Can't imagine going back to life without them again!
- I feel great.More energy no more sweats, hot flashes. My back feels alot better.My skin looks better I am not anxious anymore. I have lost weight.I am not depressed anymore. I can concentrate now. before the pellets I was a mess, I felt bad.The pellets has changed my life I feel great!
- For a few years I had been feeling mentally and physically drained.Now after 2 months of being on the Bioindentical Hormone Replacement Therapy I feel like myself agian and no mood swings!Dr.Dittrich and his staff have really been there for me every step of the way.Thank you Dr.Dittrich for giving me my life back!