Spider Vein Laser TreatmentSpider veins (not to be confused with varicose veins) are dilated or stretched blood vessels that have a branching pattern and are commonly found on the thigh, lower leg and occasionally on the face. Spider veins are progressive in nature and usually increase in number and visibility with age. Our Laser Therapy is a time-proven procedure that causes little, if any discomfort. It will provide an overall improvement in the appearance of spider veins and usually requires a few treatments to remove the veins. There is no downtime. Patients can immediately resume work and almost all normal activities.
When to Consider Spider Vein Treatment
- If you have visible veins on your legs or thighs that have a branching or weblike pattern
- If you have a pattern of branching veins on your face that you try to conceal
- If you feel that your spider veins are a sign of aging that you would like to eliminate
Post TreatmentWearing a good support stockings for a few weeks post treatment helps keep treated veins closed and to reduce bruising.
Are you a good candidate for spider vein treatment?The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider spider vein treatment:
- You are embarrassed by the prominent branching veins visible on your thighs and lower legs.
- You avoid wearing shorts or swimming apparel because you don’t want others to see your spider veins.
- The branching veins on your face are unsightly and you must use makeup to camouflage them.
- You are not pregnant and you do not have a history of blood clot formation.
Click here to book a consultation appointment or call our office at 215-465-9600 Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center accepts all major credit cards. Financing is also available through CareCredit® for patients looking to spread out payments for their procedures. Call or contact our office today to make an appointment for a free consultation.