- Imagine your back smooth and hairless without shaving or waxing.
- Imagine a smooth, chiseled chest without needing to use messy depilatory creams, razors, or electric trimmers.
- Imagine feeling confident in a bathing suit without worrying about your jock line.
- At Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center, we turn your dreams into reality.
Hair can be embarrassing. At Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center, we eliminate unwanted body hair in a flash. Laser hair removal offers a safe, fast, and effective way to remove unwanted body hair without damaging skin. Laser hair removal does not require creams, pre-waxing, or needles. Treatments are relatively comfortable and fast.
Alternatively, laser hair removal manscaping can thin thick, overgrown patches into controlled, yet masculine body hair that will make you feel sexy. It’s up to you how hairy you want to be.
Professional Aesthetics and Wellness Center can remove or reduce unwanted hair from your: Face, nose, ears and eyebrows
- Jawline and neck
- Balding Heads
- Back and shoulders
- Chest and abdomen
- Arms, hands, and underarms
- Brazilian (includes anal)
- Legs and feet
How it Works
Our Replay Laser removes hair by destroying the blood supply to the bulb of the hair follicle. Since hair grows in cycles—and lasers can only target hair while in the growth cycle—at least six treatments are typically necessary. Treatments need to be repeated every six to eight weeks until all dormant and active hair follicles have been treated. During the procedure, our laser technician will outline the area to be treated with a marker, and then quickly apply pulses of laser light to sections until the entire area has been exposed. Each pulse will destroy the bulb of the hair follicle. Clients experience some discomfort with each pulse that is often described like a rubber band being snapped on the skin. The sensation diminishes quickly. Over-the-counter medications such as Ibuprofen may reduce the sensation.
Laser hair removal is very effective and we’re certain you’ll be happy with the outcome. Even so, since hair develops new growth with age, some clients need periodic maintenance visits. We do offer a Life Maintenance Package.
Is Laser Hair Removal Right for You?
While most people can benefit from laser hair removal, some conditions can make laser hair removal undesirable.
- Lasers are ineffective on light hair pigments.
- Certain medical conditions increase photo-sensitivity.
- Some medications such as sulfa-antibiotics or Retin A increase photo-sensitivity.
- Tanned or artificially tanned skin.
Avoid sun exposure and self-tanning creams for four to six weeks prior to treatment.